Angkor Wat -Phnompenh -Chaudoc – LongXuyen– Sadec-Caibe - HCM city
DAY 1: SAIGON -CAIBE -VINHLONG -SADEC (L,D)
Today we will Visit Prasat Kravan with its unique brick sculptures and Ta Prohm. One of the area's most beautiful temples, Ta Prohm has been relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery. Its appeal lies in the fact that, unlike the other monuments of Angkor, it was abandoned and swallowed by the jungle, looking very much the ways most of the Angkor temples appeared when European explorers first stumbled upon them. Visit as well Takeo, Chau Say Tevoda and Thommanon.
Dinner and overnight at Prince d’Angkor hotel.
DAY 2 : ANGKOR WAT (B,L,D)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- In the morning, visit the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor: Angkor Wat. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Angkor Wat's five towers symbolize Meru's five peaks - the enclosed wall represents the mountains at the edge of the world and the surrounding moat, the ocean beyond.
- Lunch at local restaurant. Aftenroon visit the ancient capital of Angkor Thom (12th century). See the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephants Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and Bayon Temple (unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara), until sunset. Dinner local restaurant and accommodation at hotel. Tonight we will enjoy diner with traditional Khmer folk performance of Apsara.Overnight at Prince d’Angkor hotel. in Siemriep.
DAY 3: SIEMREAP - PHNOMPENH (B,L,D)
Breakfast at the hotel. We then visit Banteay Srei temple (10th c), regarded as the jewel in the crown of Classical Khmer Art. Continue to Ta Prohm, one of the area’s most beautiful temples. Ta Prohm has been relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery. Lunch at hotel. In the afternoon, transfer to airport for the flight to Phnompenh. Arrival transfer to the hotel. At leisure to walk in the city and and explore the local market. Dinner at local restaurant and overnight at hotel.
DAY 4: PHNOMPENH -CHAUDOC (B,L,D)
- Breakfast at hotel followed by the city tour. A visit to Phnom Penh is a very interesting experience indeed. It is a city with an interesting pulse and it gives you a very true taste of Asia. We will visit the Wats Phnom, National museum, silver Pagoda and Royal Palace. Afternoon we will take the boat to Chaudoc, the boat ride leaves at 13pm and arrives Chaudoc at 5pm. Enjoy the cocktail drink on sundeck. Diner and overnight on boat.
DAY 5: CHAUDOC -CHO-MOI- LONGXUYEN (B,L,D)
- This morning we take a sampan for a cruise through the floating fish-farm village producing tons and tons of fish beneath hundreds of floating houses, discover the ethnic Cham village with famous Mubarak Mosque and observe local women at their traditional weaving.
- The Le Cochinchine boat set sails torward Longxuyen while we enjoy cocktail over the sunset and spectacle scenary along the river bank when the sun come down.
- Overnight on board.
DAY 6: LONGXUYEN -SADEC-MYTHUAN (B,L,D)
- Explore the long Xuyen market one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods. Visit Culao OngHo and enjoy the scenery and walk /cycle to visit villages the island, passing by farmers, children, villagers tendering their daily load. See local farmers trading their produce on the water as they have done for centuries. You will have a unique opportunity to discover a side of Delta life that few travellers experience. Board our boat and leisurely cruise down the Mekong River while enjoy aperitif with canapé .
- Le Cochinchinedrops anchor at the entry of Longxuyen for the night.
- Dinner and overnight on board Lecochinche.
DAY 7: CAIBE FLOATING MARKET(B)
- After breakfast on board over splendid sunrise on the Mekong.
- Explore the lively Cai Be floating market in early morning.
- Walking amongst the lush vegetation to visit the handicraft villages and meet with local people.
- Sightseeing the old house and sample various tropical fruits.
- A small boat trip through rivulets of Tan Phong islands. A pleasant walk or cycle on the footpaths of the village to discover tropical fruit orchards.
- 11 h00 Disembark in Caibe. Transfer to Saigon.The cruise concludes.
Legend: B = Breakfast; L = Lunch and D= Diner
|2 PAX||3-7 PAX||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT|
Cruise inclusive of :
All boat cruise Lecochinchine with meals, Boat ride from Chaudoc to Phnompenh-Phnompenh -Siemreap. All accommodation on the Le Cochinchine boat and at the hotels ( Sunway hotel, Prince d’Angkor hotel), Meals as indicated ( B= breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Diner, Admission fees and permits where applicable , Land transportation ; Airport transfers, Service of crew and English speaking guide on board
Cruise exclusive of :
Pre/post trip arrangement , Beverages, Travel insurance , Visa fee (Visa fee on arrival at Cambodia border: 25USD, 1 photo 3x4cm).Other personal expenses.